Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Hip hip hooray!

Hip hip hooray for the hipseat!

I've had this 'seat' a number of months and it's worked well at Christmas open house parties etc where I wanted to be sociable and mingle, but I needed the support whilst holding my not so wee one!

This wonderful gadget/ garment proved itself very worthwhile whilst on our recent trip, visiting friends and family.


The wonderful design fits snuggly above your hip, around your waist - with a very strong velcro fastening and also a clasp clip, for a secure hold. There is a padded foam 'shelf' for your baby's derrière, the design greatly reduces back strain and it is suitable for children aged 6 months - 3 years.

No need to explain - you need to hold onto your little one when using these!

Whilst I love my baby carriers and did use them on the trip - on the plane, travelling around London etc, your lower and in my case upper back really notice the strain. Whereas with this - I could wear it all day, that is if my guy sat still that long!

No comments:

Post a Comment