Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Have a baby and a life!

Whilst I like the idea behind this website, I have not yet signed up and fully explored it, but I still felt it worthwhile mentioning.

It is a website where mums (dads, grandparents or other children's caregivers) can find other local mums, stay at home dads too, etc to meet up with.

I believe they recommend baby friendly companies and restaurant's which is great. Whilst in the UK recently - I went to two smart restaurants that initially felt very baby unfriendly (one did not have a high chair, change table and we were seated downstairs..) so I am all for locating places where babies and families are welcome and the ammenities are accessible!

So congratulations Wee Welcome - would love some feedback on this site.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment