Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lovely day for a toboggan ride!

We've just had a wonderful family time in our beautiful, snow covered back yard!

Putting our little boy, all bundled up in his snowsuit, in his toboggan - bought very cheaply from a local family who no longer needed it.

Both of us took it in turns to pull him around different 'circuits' in the garden, much to his delight. With a photo shoot to boot!

We came in and he had nap time and woke up to fresh snow fall covering our earlier tracks, right snow angels later (yes I know he is too little, but I can help him!)

Enjoy the white stuff to all others who have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment