Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

I'd like to be writing about having had a relaxing quiet Christmas. Christmas and Boxing day were great - they were spent with family with hussle and bussle and all things that the festive season should be about.

But then my little boy got a tummy bug that has been off and on again and is now fighting off a cold. Luckily we had planned a quiet festive break so have not had to cancel too many plans or trek all over the place with a poorly baby.

Which is lucky for me as there is not an item in my wardrobe, that was not on the receiving end of my little one's throw up!

Despite this - I look back at 2010 with happy memories and I am looking forward to 2011 - I think it is going to be great and I look forward to really driving things forward as 21st Century Mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment