Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Monday, May 28, 2012

Teething

Ever since baby girl was 8 weeks old - her front and top section has been covered in drool and she has been chewing on her fists and anything else she can get in her mouth!

yay for the long teething process. Since she was about 9 weeks I have been keeping a teething necklace on her, in the beginning I kept it on her ankle for a couple of reasons, but for a while now it sits proudly on her neck!

I love these, I just have to think back to the times that my son's first two teeth came in and my hubby and I pacing the floor at night with an unhappy baby and how I mentioned the necklace to my skeptical hubby, but then it arrived on day three of tooth 3 working it's way in and I popped it on after bath time after asking hubby not to judge it until after a few days, but voila our son slept through and that was the end of teething challenges. (We had a slight blip during his molars coming in, but that could be down to a few other factors!) It was funny because the week after his last tooth came through I was chatting with another mum about not being interested in removing his necklace as it was so part of him, a few days later he walked up to me and just said off whilst holding it. Did this wonderful little being know the necklace had done it's job and it was no longer needed...?

We have no way of knowing, but I'd like to think so!

So baby girl is close to teeth, until the white has cut through I won't be able to atest to her being a model amber necklace wearer, but I'm feeling positive.

Whilst these necklaces are great for babies, you should also check out the adult ones too! As there are dozens of (acid related) ailments that these can resolve! I wear one occassionally for knee pain and it is wonderful! Doesn't take long to have an impact!

I've got a 10% discount code to share for them too! 10brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment