Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Six month sensation!

eek my first blog with the new format! Here goes! well baby girl turned 6 months a few days ago and boy is life looking different lately! I never had enough time to brush my hair/ eat - let alone get enough of my work done! Now I have astudent who is home for the summer doing 3 mornings a week with my angel whilst I work - and I am so much more productive that when on the 4th day (today) she then does in home childcare for my toddler and I have baby girl - I am not so behind on work and I can focus on catching up on my online life, business and the such like. (Yeah yeah I could be sorting the nursery cupboard with this 'free time' but I have more things than places.. but anyway I may be getting a new (old) chest of drawers so each child has their own and I will have more places to organise the kid's clothes etc!) Anyway! Baby girl is still only having 2 (sometimes 3) 20 min naps - but still compared to her brother who only had 2 ten min naps all day for first 8 months! I'll take it! However just the freedom to get work done 3 mornings a week has transformed what my week looks like and my stress levels! I'm now trying to get to the bottom of bringing into my dashboard two old blogs and reviving those! But I guess one step at a time. I have missed blogging and I am aware that I now need to fathom pininterest... but all in good time! But thanks for anyone reading my blog during the quiet quiet months... I should be posting with increasing regularity from now on... now just for a bit more sleep at night and I will be like a new woman! or at least feeling less tired and old! B :) ahh I have seen I need to figure out the how to set returns etc etc, didn't have to do that before.... hmmmmmm will leave for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment