Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Monday, May 28, 2012

30 blogs in 30 days!

That's my plan! I realise how much I love blogging and how much I miss it, I have so much to share and I waste so many minutes in the day moaning how little time I have and not managing to fit it ALL in... I am going to take those complaining minutes and turn them into blogging minutes!

There are so many mommy topics I wanted to cover or go back into further detail on the first time around that I am now facing again.. but I never MADE the time.. my old excuse was I never found the time!

Now I may not be able to blog each day.. as I often don't get near the computer at the weekend, for 1) my son thinks anything electronical belongs to him and 2) I do honestly have computer fatigue after a week or work, but anyway!

This is my endeavour.. so on with the next blog and without further ado!


No comments:

Post a Comment