Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Diaper Free Baby

Diaper Free Baby! Wow - bet that got your attention!

In many of the countries around the world diapers are not used on a daily basis if at all. However we have got used to a convenience lifestyle and most beleive not only in diapers, but disposable ones!

My son was a part time potty user from age 5 mnths - I would have done it sooner if I had felt it more socially acceptable. Cloth diapers I felt were accepted as a quirkiness, but that this was one step too far!

Well baby #2 I am taking a different approach - BLW (baby led weaning) and p/t diaper free leading to f/t soon enough.

More on both those topics, but need to publish this now and edit later!

Well I have no learn't the correct 'tag' (?) to create a 'return' in my writing so that makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment