Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Raw almonds, or rotten?

still on a food theme - I came across this and really felt I had to share it!

I know weeks with hardly anything and two posts back to back! Feeling like SuperWoman today! It's amazing what a few days with food in the belly can do for you, as opposed to limping through the day feeling hungry, weak and fed up! but enough of that!

We need to look into our food more and not trust labels - I am pleased that wherever my local bulk store sources it's almonds from - they seem to be ok, as I do soak my almonds overnight to help release their goodness when I eat them, I will now replicate this test and see for sure how they fare!

No comments:

Post a Comment