Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

I'd love to write a piece on the how to juggle time...

... but I am a terrible example!

I love writing this blog, but between work, my gorgeous and busy son and a number of part time projects including my new USANA business that my priorities have slipped!

With so many to do's each day - chickens three visits a day (I can't do them holding my son as want to keep him away from any chicken poop!) two visits to veggie garden (can't do whilst holding a baby as need hands free to water and weed!)

That plus all normal things and too many clients for available working hours, I'm barely able to keep on top of the cloth diapers and the only thing that helps in that area are naked afternoons. I try to keep one or two afternoons a week at home just 'to be' with my boy rather than play dates and dashing around. It isn't always possible, but when we do it's T-shirt only time and that saves lots of laundry. We have two potties on hand (I'm not allowed to leave my son's side to empty potty number one and I make the dash and ignore the screams when both need emptying!)

So forgive the slow down/ quietening down. I have so much I want to share and currently no window of time to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment