Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Sorry for the silence!

I'd really like to be writing more and writing on coping with life with severe morning sickness, but sadly between my pregnancy, my beautiful boy and his upcoming first birthday, work, the launch of two new exciting businesses I have been pushed for time.

This is my passion and I hope you bear with me and I also hope that unlike my last pregnancy - the sickness lets up soon!

Right - got to catch up on lots.

All the best

21st Century Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment