Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Self healing cavaties - I kid you not!

I am pleased to say that my morning sickness is easing up - which as my last pregnancy it went the whole nine months and I was working and trying to set up a new home around it, it was tricky and not much fun.

I'd like to blog more on this subject and will, but this article on another blog a friend of mine follows really really caught my eye. I've been wanting to try to make my own butter oil (Ghee) and get more into making fermented and traditional foods, so when I saw this - I got really inspired, so watch this space for more info, but do read this amazing article how one mum healed her son's cavity, with a few small dietary changes and no trip to the dentist!

Genius! As I have many cavities from 9 months of stomach acid (sorry!) and I had only just started addressing having them filled when I fell pregnant with baby number 2, I will be testing this out very soon!

Fantastic! Great post, great blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment