Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring feels like it has sprung!

There have been a few days where we felt the warmth of a spring like sun, only to be rewarded with snow or rain for the next few days, but this feels like it!

A lovely red cardinal was just outside my office window - he perched and looked at me long and hard and I got the feeling he's thinking the same thing!

Yippee I love spring, all the promise of things to grow in the garden, the warm walks with my husband and son, feeling the sun on my face!

Yep you're not going to get much more sense out of me today. Right on with some work and then out to play in the sun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment