Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Looking forward to swimming later!

It's nice to have things to look forward to and I truly do love going for a swim with my son at a local (ish) pool!

Swimming is great excercise and it is such an important life skill and my little guy just loves it so much I always enjoy our Friday swim.

I am looking forward to the summer and taking my neighbours up on their offer of using their pool. How great will it be not having to plan the trip down to the last detail, packing everything in the bag we need, snacks and drinks just in case, working it around nap time and the very tight timeline that I can bring a baby to swim, as most places cater to a morning baby routine (all the places with the nice warm pools!)

The idea of heading next door, with a few supplies and maybe some back up stuff our side of the hedge in case, have a swim then it's home for nap time 5 minutes later!

This feels a long way away with the recent snow that is covering the ground, but the warm sun is still giving me hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment