Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Sophie Saver

Those of you who have been following Sophie's antics may already know the wonder of the Sophie Saver - this and other mompreneur innovations really do captivate me.

Something as simple as this can reduce so much hassle, my son (like soooo many babies) loves to explore gravity and has an unending interest in dropping... well anything he can get his hands on.

Whilst some think that maybe after three or so pickups the item should be left on the floor (as a lesson.) I'll be honest here, I do not see the lesson - that mommy is inconsistent, mommy gets bored easy?

Sorry to all those who I have annoyed with this. Whilst I do not have infinite time to spend picking up everything every second - I can with the Sophie saver and also with the sippy saver - attach Sophie to my son and a toy to his high chair and he will always have something he can drop and then help himself to again!

Genius. Everyone's a winner.

You can go to Going Loopy's site to buy these or you can enter our weekly competition (with one draw of all correct entries taking place at the end of the month) on behalf of your wee one, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment