Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Is it wrong that...


... I have only just noticed my image only represents me with one baby and my wee one at the time of the sketching is now just over two and my youngest who is now the baby of the family is nearly eleven months?

I rather like my image and am not sure it would work so well if it included in the picture the toddler at my ankles, well from this point you can assume the toddler is just out of shot.

Nothing else to say on this, but I love both my kids equally - just so we are clear! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment