Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

What my son and I made - One


Wednesday morning baby girl naptimes my son and I now make ahead meals for the freezer and each week I am going to share and hopefully inspire!

This week we made freezer frittata - this is a recipe for asparagus and potato, but as you can imagine you can easily exchange the veggies for your favourites, maybe include some cooked chicken - whatever you choose!

What I did yesterday slightly differently - I just used my largest bowl and lightly beat the all eggs, heavy cream/ whipping cream and seasoned - then once I had the potato and asparagus in the bags just poured it into each of the bags and voila half a dozen meals in the freezer - this works well for breakfast (can use cooked bacon), for lunch, even for dinner - or as a side for dinner!

We had a great time doing this - I only wish I had a learning tower well two would be fab as baby girl is super keen on getting involved and I am sure it won't be long before she drops her morning nap!

I have no idea what we will make next week but I am looking forward to sharing it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment