Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Babywearing burns calories!

I love wearing my babies for so many reasons and I just got another one! You burn 211 calories an hour babywearing. I wear or carry my baby 24/7 - so bring on the cakes!

I would love to write a fuller piece on baby wearing - but for now suffice it to say this traditional method/ style of parenting has increased in popularity again after the dark ages of parenting at a distance, where parents were wrongly advised carrying or picking up your baby will 'spoil' them!

Celebrity mums are often photographed out and about with the latest sling or baby wrap.

I have sling, woven wrap and a carrier for my baby transport as well as a hipseat for my toddler, so I can wear his sister on my front and carry him (28lbs) supported on my hip. love it!

more another day (sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment