Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Still waiting...

well it's Friday, my due date was Sunday... still nothing much!

Whilst I feel bad complaining - I am done now, all my big work projects are completed as of yesterday, the freezer is full, the nursery (well that's full to bursting - 2 kids, winter clothes, one tiny room!) I know that by going into labour early things could have been so different and I am grateful that all is fine... but now that I successfully reached and exceeded my due date...

Bored!

I've had reflexology, drunk a lot of raspberry leaf tea, bounced on a gym ball, eaten curry, (eaten eggplant parmigiana & I don't like eggplant), held the positive intention and many more things besides...

Am now considering acupuncture with someone who almost comes with a guarantee, afterall it is the weekend coming up - perfect timing, my boy is at his gran and pops for a sleep over tonight... right, meant to be...!

I am open to other old wives tales as well, so please feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment