Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Acupuncture and induction!

lol - after trying to make an early appearance, it's nearly two months later and baby girl is still in place, in no rush and now overdue!

I want to a fantastic acupuncturist on Friday, she was great and baby girl seemed like she was ready to arrive in the parking lot afterwards, but then she settled down again, despite the hectic weekend where we dispatched our chickens (as we hadn't yet winterised the chicken shed) and I scrubbed it out... nothing!

Well - still waiting and drinking herbal teas and following every old wives tale going!

One thing that amused me, in the parking lot after my acupuncture was a car with the plate - 4zinuff! Boy did that make me giggle.

When my little one gets here I should get a plate: 2zinuff

No comments:

Post a Comment