Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Friday, August 12, 2011

McCrikey!

Ok - so I knew it was bad but I just read this article on what is in a McNugget - for some reason I always favoured these as hopefully less bad options to eat, luckily I have not had to go thro the golden gates, much more than 3 or 4 times in the last 2 years and I will no longer be placing an order for 'chicken' nuggets. Now please no one tell me what's in their apple pie (apart from half my daily intake of calories.)

Anyway - great article: do read and share

also read

Whilst I am no fast food follower I am going to do a lot more to steer clear of it from now on! Anyone feeling hungry?

No comments:

Post a Comment