Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Winter colds


Yikes - we made it all the way to February without any colds and I saw lots of friend's families being taken down with bugs etc and being wiped out for weeks at a time. I was delighted that we escaped it, until a few weeks ago the first cold hit our house, it comes for a few days we lose a night's sleep or so, it fades away then after a few days - it's back!! And so it goes on! I don't get it! Oh well, I can feel spring coming despite the huge snowfall recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment