Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Monday, February 25, 2013

What my son and I made - two


I had thought I would be writing these regular updates, but well my daughter just is not a napper and whilst I am cool with one toddler at my feet whilst in the kitchen - two I find can be quite un-relaxing! My best time for cooking with the two of them is snack time - they are in their chairs at the kitchen gate and I power through and get it all assembled in the slow cooker, or just setting the oven to reheat a previously made meal - for more info and recipe ideas see make ahead mammas group on facebook Anyway - my kids are loving the Pinkalicious book series at the moment - we only have 3 out of the 5 titles, but Pinkalicious is the favourite - so making pink cupcakes is a real hit in this house! We have had a few batches of these. Looking forward to future kitchen adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment