Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Siblings and sleep solutions


Am too tired to write in full but have the challenge of living in a bungalow and not even having a basement and my toddler and my baby sleeping inches apart. The baby stirs every 20, 40 or 90 minutes throughout the night and the mommy pacifier is the only thing that quietens her and sometimes she also needs to be held or just wont sleep!

would love solutions from families with siblings and how they deal with sleep training the baby and not waking the toddler!

I am wiped!

No comments:

Post a Comment