Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Just lovin mommyhood!


Having some amazing times with the kids, wishing I had more time on the computer to share little snippets and I do so a time where I will be able to blog daily, it just isn't yet!

My little man is a week away from 26 months, baby girl is 8.5 months, they are really enjoying each other, enjoying summer... My son is so much better at sharing his toys, even though he's at the stage that what someone else is playing with is the one thing he wants, he has learnt well to take a toy from his sister, he first has to give her a replacement toy! (Most the time that keeps her happy!)

Poor thing - I'm a second child so I know what she is going through! Please feel free to share comments, ask questions etc. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment