Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Blissfully Busy!


Been busy as always, however - lately I have been allowing myself to feel a lot more blissed out about it all!

I used to always feel stressed by how little I had achieved, or by how much more is still on the 'to do' list! Now I am sitting back, accepting what I can do, letting go of what I cannot and basically nothing is different except me and my chilledness!

I still have laundry to put away..and it will get done, but basically the house is clean (ish), tidy (ish), the kids and I are happy and some work is getting done... so that for now is my bliss!

The kids are really enjoying each other at the moment and I don't want to miss one giggle, one peekaboo, because I am running around like a headless chuck and not making inroads into things!

So I am still busy - nothing there has changed, but am feeling fine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment