Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Baby 2 scan

Got to see baby 2 today - which was great apart from the morning sickness and a litre of water before 7.30am - my recommendation: sparkling mineral water, well it helped me!

Was so great looking at the wee one, just as active and hiccupy and baby 1! Uh oh - gonna be some fun times ahead as the hiccuping one gets bigger, took me the longest time to know what the feeling was last time, at least now I know.

There is something magical about technology that allows us to meet and see the beginning of life to see the heart beating, all the little limbs present etc. Whilst is is a little too soon for the gender, we think we know, we hope we're right... just watch this space!

Baby 1 came along and thought the whole thing was great and by that I mean he had so much fun playing peekaboo with the big blue curtain! :)

Looking forward to taking baby 1 swimming this afternoon, we've missed a few weeks and I feel bad for him! Can't wait to see his face when he realises where he is when we get there!

2011 is looking like a bumper year for friends and babies! Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment