Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Getting eggcited!

Started a few Eastery activities round here!

Not easy doing any really complicated crafts with two under three....but we had a fun, messy time!

This was my first experience using dollar store craft kids and well the paint is basically dye and it was rather messey and difficult, perhaps a greater $ investment would have brought a better product, not dye based, who knows....but I will look into it more thoroughly for next time!

Our next project is to paint some Easter bunny money banks.... I am toying with the kids giving them as Easter gifts to the local women and kids shelter...to brighten two little ones Easter break...?

Pictures to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment