Ever since I was little I admired street artists and Guinness record breakers performing the art of plate spinning, years later my daily life feels just like that. I have many commitments up in the air.. trying manically to keep them all turning - a 2 yr old, a 1 year old, work, husband, animals and the house... Dashing to and fro, hoping to just keep them all turning!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Naturally sweet

At this time of year when many are on the couch with aching bellies and sugar and junk food overloads - I am turning my attention to next year taking out as much processed sugar as possible, from our diet!

I often substitue honey and select products that are not artificially sweetened, but I would love to do more and am inspired by this article and the alternatives available.

Hmmmm how to grow a blue agave and where can I get some volcanic soil...?

No comments:

Post a Comment